Thursday 26 January 2012

Good Clean Fun

When I grow up, please may I have these awesome tiles in my shower?!
The house I'm living in for the next few months is lovely but unfurnished. I am dreaming of living somewhere with all of my things around me and somewhere that feels 'complete', you know?
I know I'll need a mortgage to finance them but they're incredible.

The glow in the dark bath might be taking things a bit too far.

Moving Colour heat sensitive tiles in Northern Lights
Lucedentro photoluminescent ceramic mosaic bath
I'm rather shy to admit it but I don't use the upstairs bathroom in my cottage. It's a too little 
nasty with a stained green bathtub and a scraggily worn brown carpet, so I've closed it up. This bathroom would sort it out perfectly (with some warming colour) and is definitely more country than the lustworthy tiles.


On the bathroom theme, I went to Marrakesh on a shoot years ago, and am still kicking myself that I didn't haggle for a mosaic basin. That may sound odd but they were brilliantly coloured mosaic bowls with a circle knocked out of the bottom for the plug hole. I assumed that if there were so many in the Medina then I could probably find one in London. No such luck. Perhaps I could make one, how impossible could it be?!



I can't for the life of me remember where I found these images but when I do, I promise to update the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment