Tuesday 17 January 2012

Couch Potato

I am not sure slumber could get any better than these utterly heavenly pajamas from Lanvin that knocked the socks off everything else that hit net-a-porter last week.
I want, I want, I want. Please.

The new online night wear label Dote has some gorgeous pieces too.
Just what's in order for the freezing British winter.
Dote ivory Cotton Tuxedo Pajamas
£100
Dote cashmere socks
£38
Last summer my mother swanned down to breakfast one morning wearing the most beautiful silk dressing gown. It is from the label Ming B and the whole collection is amazing. There are cotton, silk and for the more dashing luxe-slumberer, velvet. Yes please.


And the label that has been having a lot of press recently is Olivia von Halle's collection of silk pajamas. They really are rather gorgeous, and I love the piping. The behind-the-scene-shoot is quite fun too.

Olivia von Halle Namalee & Mary pajamas
£300 each

Olivia von Halle shoot at Stanway

No comments:

Post a Comment